Kawayan Cliff Resort may be rented exclusively for the private use of the booking party making it ideal for family reunions, club gatherings, company parties, etc. Alternatively, individual payags/cottages may be rented separately.
The Resort is on a cliff-top overlooking the sea with distant views, on a clear day, of Mt Malindang in Misamis Occidental, Siquijor island and evening sunsets. Steps lead down to a coral beach which is good for swimming and snorkeling. For younger children there is a play area with swings and a see-saw.
There is limited overnight accommodation for groups of guests which may be supplemented with tents if necessary. The facilities include:-
- Lantawanan: A long payag in the side of the cliff with a grandstand view of the sea with 6 tables. The whole payag may be rented (accommodates up to 40 guests) or the tables may be rented separately.
- Tapokanan: A cottage with insect screens, electric fan, kitchen sink and power points. Good for 20 guests (day) or 8 guests (night);
- Tambayanan: A payag on the edge of the cliff with a good view of the coastline. (12 guests)
- Talan-awon: A payag in the garden with seating for 6 guests and bedroom with fan for 2.
- Burnay: A bedroom payag with A/C; sleeps 4
- Taklubo: A bedroom payag in the garden with a/c, bathroom and patio: sleeps 4
- Mini-Tambayanan: A small payag near the Bamboo Bar with sea views. ( 6 guests)
- Hayahay: A payag in the side of the cliff in a more private position with sea views (12 guests)
- Kawayan Mini-Hall: Serves drinks and light snacks and has satellite TV. For advance bookings, larger groups may pre-order buffet meals. The Mini-Hall may be reserved for private functions (good for 30-40 guests).
- Kawayan Pavilion: Available as from June 2019: Good for functions for upto 120 guests.
Guests may barbeque in the designated BBQ area.
There are changing rooms and showers in the Comfort Room Building.
View of the Lantawanan from the beach